Enjoy accommodations set up for individuals, families, and groups
Hermit basins hotel has thirty six non-smoking rooms. Sixteen with kitchenettes and twenty with bunk beds. All rooms include a queen size bed, queen size sofa sleeper, private bathroom, television, and telephone for free unlimited local calls.
Located in the hotel is a hot tub/Sauna facility. We have a heated indoor lap swimming pool.
* Once you have checked in, you are responsible for payments for all nights reserved.
* Check in time is after 3pm. Check out time is 9AM. You are welcome to use our daylodge on your arrival day prior to check in and on your departure day after check out.
* Your deposit is non-refundable in the unlikely event that a group cancels its reservation once a contract and/or a deposit has been received.
* We accept cash, personal checks, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discovercard), Travelers Checks.
* A limited number of cribs are available at no extra charge.
* All rooms have bedding and towels. All kitchenette rooms have dishes and cooking utensils and a small refrigerator.
* Dining is available for groups. It is all you can eat server oriented, family sit down dinners. Outdoor cookouts can be arranged. (Individuals staying along side of a group are welcome to join us. Arrangements can be made at the front desk.)
* Gratuities are not included in rates. Tips for good service are divided equally among staff. We strongly encourage you to show your appreciation to the staff by leaving your gratuity on the dining room table or in your room on the last day.
* Friendly Pets are welcome. Especially Friendly dogs! Each pet is $5 per day or $25 per week.
[ Need information? ] [Homepage ] [ Lodging ] [ Summer/Fall ] [ Winter/Spring ] [ Conferences/Retreats ] [ Maps ] [ Request Brochure/Reservations ] [ Area Visitors Guide ]